Midlife crisis, depression, post-traumatic stress syndrome – whatever you want to call it, your wife is in deep emotional crisis and you have an important decision to make.
Are you going to weather the storm with your wife or throw in the towel?
Every divorce is built on the same system that is created during your first ten years of childhood. For most of us, it is during this time that the future of your marriage is “locked in” or decided. Few people have the ability to buck what was injected into their brains during those first ten critical years.
When you have very little programming with healthy instructions on how to care for your spouse, you have virtually no way to stop issues like these from invading your personal life:
- An affair
- Fights about sex
- Communication breakdown
- No loyalty
- In-law problems
- Falling out of love
- Second marriage conflict
- Angry blow ups
- No romance
- Being ignored
- Money problems
- Children problems
If you’re married to a woman who has seemingly become a different person overnight, you are married to what I call a “Chaos Kid”. This is a woman whose upbringing was traumatic, neglectful or chaotic. There are different degrees of neglect that create a Chaos Kid but the bottom line is this – conventional marriage advice will NOT work for Chaos Kids.
Where Do You and Your Wife Fall on the Chaos to Purpose Scale?
A Chaos Kid is angry about their childhood and that childhood anger is now directed at you. YOU have become the enemy. Everything you do and say is a threat. It doesn’t matter how good or bad you’ve been as a husband, if she was married to someone else, it would be the same story.
There Are 5 Rules of a Chaos Kid Wife You Need to Understand
- She says what she doesn’t mean and what she means, she doesn’t say.
- She believes her needs are more important than your needs.
- She sells herself as somebody she’s not.
- Any good thing you do or say, she sees as a threat.
- She wants what she can’t have and what she has, she doesn’t want.
In this hostile environment, you must become you at your best to avoid pushing her further away. Gifts, cards, kind words, notes and affection will only push her further away from you and add fuel to the fire.
Now that we’ve confirmed your wife is a Chaos Kid, one of the most difficult things you’ll be faced with is understanding the fact that you can’t treat her like a normal woman. You’ll try to rationalize, make sense of the situation, buy cards for birthdays and holidays, apologize often, tell her you love her like you would in a normal marriage.
These Common Mistakes Will Backfire - You're Not Dealing with the Woman You Married Anymore
You are NOT dealing with a normal woman anymore. You’ve just left the world of logical thinking and entered into the land of blaming, accusations, emotional and physical chaos.
So how are you going to weather the storm? What’s your plan?
There are a lot of misconceptions around the idea of a midlife crisis. Some people think only men go through a midlife crisis. Others hear “midlife crisis” and a middle-aged businessman driving off into the sunset with his twenty-something girlfriend comes to mind.
But the reality is, ALL Chaos Kids, both men and women, go through a midlife crisis.
Troubled Childhoods = Troubled Marriages
In over 15 years of working with couples, I’ve never seen one couple where both spouses came from healthy childhoods who had conflict in their marriage they couldn’t resolve on their own.
And the sooner you wrap your head around what a midlife crisis is, what to expect, how long it will last and how to survive it, the quicker you’ll get a grasp on how to weather this storm and avoid making things worse.
In today’s society, a midlife crisis is an epidemic that is rarely discussed or explained and is often rationalized as a ‘mental illness’ by psychologists or those in the medical field. I’ve studied the patterns for over 15 years of Chaos Kids and what happens when their troubled childhood comes to get them as they enter a midlife crisis.
But I want you to go through this with a plan, rather than a blindfold.
To help you do this, I’ve created a comprehensive course called...
Here’s What Mark Gungor, One Of The Most Sought-After Speakers On Marriage and Family In The Country Has To Say About Larry…
Click the ‘play’ button below to hear what Mark had to say about Larry Bilotta on his radio show…
Mark is Sr. Pastor of Celebration Church, a multi-site church with five campuses across Wisconsin, and the CEO of Laugh Your Way America.
Mark speaks for churches, civic events, and business meetings and is a much requested speaker for the US Army.
If you’re ready for a plan that will help you weather the storm and shorten your wife's midlife crisis, you can access this course from the comfort of your home in under 5 minutes.
To recap, you'll be receiving:
- A 1 1/2 Hour Coaching Call Audio recording where I walk you through “what if’s”, what to expect during a midlife crisis, why this is happening, how to protect your kids and more. This comprehensive coaching call is delivered as an MP3, so you’ll be able to listen on your phone or portable device when you need inspiration most.
- The "Husbands: You've Been Warned" Guide covering the key points you’ll need to remember to prevent everything you do from backfiring.
- The Midlife Crisis Survival Kit that Includes the “When Will She Wake Up?” Timetable. This timetable will help you predict when your wife will wake up based on the 8 variables that determine the length of a midlife crisis.
- When Will She Wake Up? Part 2: This resource will help you see your wife based on who she is at heart so you can better relate, connect and avoid ruffling feathers over simple personality differences.
- The 5 Do’s and 5 Don’ts to Live By "Cheat Sheet": You can print these important reminders out and keep this helpful resource in your desk at work or in a safe place at home to keep you focused on what you should be doing and avoid making the mistakes that can lead to more chaos.
You’re Not Crazy, It’s Not All Your Fault. You Can Win Her Heart Back if You Still Love This Woman
If you have children, they need you to hold this family together. And when you least expect it, your wife WILL throw you a major curve-ball that will rock your world (even worse than what you’ve already seen). It's only a matter of time.
And you need to be prepared for this when it happens. You don’t need to let your family become another divorce statistic, giving up on the woman you love just yet. Deep down beneath the layers of anger is a woman who needs you right now. If you have children, they need you now more than ever. A midlife crisis is a hostile experience to go through and one thing is for sure, just like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, you’re not in Kansas anymore.
A Midlife crisis is a whole different world with different rules and different expectations that require a very different approach than most conventional marriage help would lead you to believe.
Because I want to make this midlife crisis survival plan affordable for you, I’m making it available to you for a one-time investment of $97. But I’m also throwing in some extra added bonuses to help you…
"Unraveling the Chaos: How to Survive Your Wife's Midlife Crisis" PLUS ALL the bonuses, is available to you today for $97.
I want to eliminate any and all risk for you. You’ve probably bought products online before, not knowing how good they actually are until you open them. I believe in my course so much that I’m backing it up with a 30 day guarantee. If you don’t learn anything new from this course, I’m not going to charge you a dime.
Our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Go through the entire course and if it’s not what you expected, simply send me an email and I will refund your payment in full. I can’t be any fairer than that.
1) A 1 1/2 Hour Coaching Call Audio recording where I walk you through “what if’s”, what to expect during a midlife crisis, why this is happening, how to protect your kids and more. This comprehensive coaching call is delivered as an MP3, so you’ll be able to listen on your phone or portable device when you need inspiration most.
2) The "Husbands: You've Been Warned" Guide covering the key points you’ll need to remember to prevent everything you do from backfiring.
3) The Midlife Crisis Survival Kit that Includes the “When Will She Wake Up?” Timetable. This timetable will help you predict when your wife will wake up based on the 8 variables that determine the length of a midlife crisis.
4) When Will She Wake Up? Part 2: This resource will help you see your wife based on who she is at heart so you can better relate, connect and avoid ruffling feathers over simple personality differences.
5) The 5 Do’s and 5 Don’ts to Live By "Cheat Sheet": You can print these important reminders out and keep this helpful resource in your desk at work or in a safe place at home to keep you focused on what you should be doing and avoid making the mistakes that can lead to more chaos.
Save 15% with SAVE15 for a Limited Time
Author of "How to Survive Your Wife’s Midlife Crisis"
P.S. There is nothing shipped to you, so you don’t have to worry about your wife finding out about this course and you don’t have to wait for it to arrive either. You’ll get access to the entire course and all 3 bonuses immediately after you order.
P.P.S. No matter what country you live in, the language, events, happenings and pain of a midlife crisis are universal. You have my support and you are backed by my 100% satisfaction guarantee for a full 30 days, so you’ve got nothing to lose and a much greater understanding of the pain that the love of your life is going through right now and why she (and your kids) desperately need your help.